- Length - 26".
- Lobster Clasp
- Contains copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, silver.
- Wear as a necklace or bracelet
- Employs Women in Ethiopia
- The Issue: HIV/AIDS. Made by women seeking to improve their lives after being diagnosed HIV+.
- Made from bullet casings that have been collected from former conflict areas of east Africa. The shells are dug up from the ground, melted down, and remade into beads.
Why We Love It
Perfect for layering! A clean, simple look... not to mention it doubles as a bracelet!
Add To Cart